Our mission at Atomic Launch is to create technology for social impact and to work with entrepreneurs to create positive change.
Non-profits do fantastic work around the globe, but you don’t have to be a non-profit to do good things. Lots of companies realize that making money and making a difference don’t have to be mutually exclusive. What’s important is providing cost effective solutions to improve quality of life.
Social change isn’t just about food, water, and shelter. Applying the right technology in the right place at the right time can make a huge difference in the lives of many people.
If you have technology or are in development, we’re here to help you make a difference.
We’re a launchpad for opportunities and we’re always looking for new ventures.
Whether you're in the early stages of product development, looking to expand, or looking for a strategic alliance, we're here to help. It all starts with a conversation
Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a large company, getting good advice is important. We can work with you to:
- Vet your initial concepts and help form your strategies
- Test your ideas by developing prototypes using lean and agile development
- Protect your intellectual property
- Grow your ideas into products
Atomic Launch uses in-house resources along with an ever-growing ecosystem of strategic alliances from industry and academia. We have a seasoned team of product developers and leadership mentors that bring years of experience to each effort.
Our Atomic Launchpad services include:
- Space with mentoring and resources for entrepreneurs and startups that are ready to grow
- Space and services for companies that need expansion in the region
- Space and services for companies needing alliances and development channels to grow their platform technologies
- Custom services to guide clients while they develop technology, intellectual property, and product strategies
- Custom services to help clients build national and international alliances
Our efforts to spawn entrepreneurism and create U.S. jobs includes attracting international firms interested in doing business in the U.S. Our services include:
- Our International Soft Landing Zone to help companies get a U.S. presence and services
- Tapping into our vast ecosystem to create successful alliances between U.S. and international partners
- Working with government policy makers to promote and encourage business opportunities
- Organizing government, academic, and business delegations to establish collaboration opportunities
- Identifying educational opportunities in the United States for multinationals
- Serving as a catalyst for academic collaborations and R&D
Atomic Launch is currently in the process of commercializing some of our own IP. Please contact us to get the disclosure process started.
The founders, Chris Harrises and Rajat Bhatnagar, share a passion for helping entrepreneurs.
Chris has a track record of over 30 years of developing great products for startups and Fortune 500 companies. His product development firm, Technical Solutions, has built everything from golf cart tracking devices to liquor monitors to advanced robotic angioplasty devices. He's guided customers from product concept through manufacturing, and he'll toil day and night to find the right solution.
Rajat is the international superstar. Originally from India, Rajat has spent most of his career in the US. He's helped companies expand businesses and opportunities across several continents. His ability to foster relationships is unmatched. Rajat's skills aren't limited to commercial ventures. He's also been a "cultural ambassador", fostering international events in the US and abroad.